Hi, thought I would do a quick coop renovation update. We pretty much have the outdoor area framed in. Not too bad for a couple of non-woodworking type people! We also tried to use as much reclaimed lumber as possible. That presented a few challenges but all in all I think we did a great job. We still need to finish around the bottom, put in the door and put up all the screening. We are well on our way and it’s a good thing too. Our chickens are getting bigger and bigger and if the weather doesn’t get too cold too fast, are more than ready to get outside where they have more space. Keep you posted.